Enterprise name：Foshan steel warrior metal products co., ltd.
Address：No.38, wanhua industrial zone, wanhua village Committee, shiwan town, Chancheng district, Foshan city
Modern people like to embedding stainless steel lines in stone to make home decoration look elegant and modern. Like to like, it is not easy to fix stainless steel screen partition wall decorative strip on stone.
How do stainless steel wall decorative strips be fixed on stone? The insertion method and floating paste method summarized below are hoped to be helpful to you.
Fixed method of stainless steel wall decoration strip: insertion method
1. Pull out the groove of decorative strip size on the stone surface, and the depth is determined according to the need, that is, the dimension of decorative strip is higher than the surface or the size of mosaic. The groove depth is slightly deeper than the actual size.
2. Apply the marble glue to the stone trough, and insert the stainless steel wall decorative strip into the stone trough, so as to determine the position height and the size of each place.
3. Scrape the excess or overflowing colloid with an artist's knife when the marble glue is not completely dried after several minutes, and wait for it to be completely dried.
Fixing method of stainless steel wall decoration strip II: floating pasting method
1. Apply the marble glue directly to the bottom of the decorative strip, determine the size and then stick to the stone surface. It is generally recommended that the corner mill first polish the sticking position and roughness.
2. Scrape the excess or overflowing colloid with an artist's knife when the marble glue is not completely dried after several minutes, and wait for it to be completely dried.